Elevate your Career
Become Phlebotomy Certified
Our Phlebotomy Training & Certification program will prepare you with everything you need to know to work in the field of Phlebotomy!
National Phlebotomy Jobs
Total Students Trained
Nationwide network of schools.
Across The Nation
Here is why thousands of students choose Phlebotomy Training Specialist every month:
- AM, PM, or Weekend classes available monthly to fit YOUR schedule
- Curriculum specifically designed and structured to help you pass the National CPT Exam
- 16-24 hours dedicated to intensive, hands-on training
- Highly Competent, state-approved, and experienced training staff
- Student for life policy - return anytime (free of charge!) to sharpen your skills
- Flexible payment options and NO hidden fees
“You’ll get trained by some of the most competent specialists when it comes to phlebotomy. That coupled with your national certification and in-class training and blood draws will set you apart and jump start your career.”
Why Become A Phlebotomist?
- Current Phlebotomy Jobs Hiring across the Nation: 7,558
- According to the U.S. Bureau Of Labor Statistics, employment of phlebotomists is projected to grow 22 percent from 2020 to 2030, much faster than the average for all occupations
- In-Demand Employment Opportunities at: Plasma Donation Centers, Medical Clinics, Blood Banks, Health Fairs, Platelet Donation, Hospitals, Sedation Dentistry, Paramedical Examination, Physicians Office, plus many more